To arrive in Todos Santos means becoming one with the elements—the blazing sun, the dusty trails, the sea breeze and the starry skies.
A haven for artists, craftsmen, surfers and travelers alike
The landscape of Baja California spans mountains, deserts, and beaches of the Pacific Ocean and the Sea of Cortez. Whether it’s hiking the Sierra de la Laguna mountains, free diving the Sea of Cortez, kitesurfing La Ventana, surfing the waves of Cerritos, or discovering the magic downtown, Baja is one of the most extraordinary spectacles in the world.
Todos Santos is an eclectic eco-chic town just 45-minutes north of Cabo San Lucas. A hidden treasure for those seeking tranquility or adventure, wander the cobblestone streets of tiny artisanal boutiques, or explore through the trails above Punta Lobos, or simply pitch an umbrella in the sands of Pescadero and soak up the beauty of life.
Paradero Residences is situated on the doorstep of La Mesa, a community of small, family-owned farms that have existed and been passed down for generations. We’re proud to call these farmers, growers, and producers our neighbors, and consider ourselves stewards of their land. By bridging our families and neighbors, our community will create unity and allow us to reconnect with ourselves, each other, and our abundant land.
Getting To Paradero, Todos Santos
American Airlines, Delta, WestJet, Southwest, and United Airlines are among the carriers that offer direct daily service to San José del Cabo Airport (SJD). From there, your journey is only one hour away.
From Los Cabos International Airport
- Don’t forget to bring cash (Pesos or USD), toll roads are cash only!
- As you exit the airport, turn left to take the toll road Los Cabos – Todos Santos*
- As you exit the toll road, take a right onto Highway 19
- Continue heading north, passing Pescadero town until you reach KM 59
- Make a U turn, and take your first right
- Turn right at the Paradero sign
- Welcome! You have arrived at La Mesa farming community!
- Go through our first farming community gate, and half a mile in, you will arrive at Paradero.
- Please, drive slow as our local farmers are working!